Sweet chilli noodle soup
Mangetout are a useful source of fibre, an excellent source of vitamin C and beta carotene. The noodles will give you a boost of energy and this aromatic dish, which is so easy to prepare will literally light your fire! You will be asking for more – this is a real favourite!
1 Red Pepper
1 Bunch of Spring Onions
1 Packet of Udon Noodles
1 Packet of Miso Soup Mix
200 g of Mange Tout
1 Small Tin Sweetcorn
¼ Bottle Sweet Chilli Sauce
Fresh Coriander Leaves
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Tsp Lemon Grass Thai Spices
Garnish/Seasoning – Coriander Leaves
- Boil a kettle full of water.
- Wash the pepper, mangetout and coriander leaves.
- Cut the pepper and spring onions into batons 1 inch long.
- Empty the miso soup into a saucepan. Pour 1 pint of boiling water in the pan and heat gently.
- Add the chilli sauce, Thai spices, mangetout, red pepper, spring onions and noodles.
- Open the tin of sweetcorn, drain the excess water and add the corn to the soup.
- Chop a handful of the coriander leaves into small piece sand add to the mix.
- Simmer the soup for 3 mins, add the soya sauce and serve.