Create your own personalised health report
by Sue Terry
Makes 10 scones
preparation time 10 minutes
125g wholemeal flour
250g low fat yogurt
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Rub in butter and add sufficient yogurt to make a soft dough.
- Form mixture into 10 balls with a spoon and flatten slightly, on a greased baking tray.
- Bake for about 10 minutes at 200 degrees C until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Delicious served warm, freeze well and easily defrosted in the microwave.