Create your own personalised health report
Cinnamon baked apples
These old favourites can also be left to cool and eaten later as a snack sliced.
by Charlotte Watts
2 tsp dark, runny honey
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp sultanas or raisins
2 cooking apples
Plain bio or live yoghurt to serve
- Preheat oven to 180oC / Gas Mark 4.
- Mix together the honey, cinnamon, raisins or sultanas together.
- Core the apples, place them on pieces of foil large enough to fully cover them and pour the honey mixture into the hole in the middle.
- Envelop the whole apple with the tin foil and scrunch up on top to fully seal.
- Place in a baking tray in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes and then serve with the yoghurt to taste.