Chickpea, feta and cauliflower salad
by Sanna Anderson
This is one of the easiest and quickest meal salads and it’s very tasty too. The cauliflower will give the salad some crunch and the creaminess of the feta some richness.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
1 small to medium sized cauliflower, cubed
1 tin of chickpeas (400g)
4-5 spring onions, slided
1 carrot, grated
200g pack of feta cheese, cubed
Juice of ½ lemon
2 tbs olive oil
Handful of chopped coriander
- Wash and cube the cauliflower and place the cubes in a salad bowl.
- Drain and rinse the chicpeas and add to the cauliflower.
- Slice the spring onions and add to the mixture.
- Peel and grate the carrot and mix into the salad.
- Add the cubed Feta cheese.
- Mix the lemon juice and olive oil and add to the salad. Mix well.
- Add the chopped coriander and serve.